1. One Character Who Likes To Cook: I choose Samwise Gamgee because who doesn’t love potatoes. XD
2. One Character Who Has Money To Fund The Party: I loved reading The Selection by Kiera Cass so I choose Prince Maxon. He is royalty which means he has money.
3.One Character Who Might Cause a Scene: I recently finished reading The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find. I can honestly see Newt Scamander causing a scene if one of his creatures in his case escaped. It would hilarious but devastating for the rest of the party.
4. One Character Who Is Funny/Amusing: One of my favorite Harry Potter female characters is Luna Lovegood. She is so quirky and smart.
5. One Character Who Is Super Social/Popular: Some would not consider Cisco Ramon (The Flash) as a social butterfly or popular. I would just invite him because he knows the best fictional references. Or because he is my favorite character out of the show.
6. One Villain: Although she is not like this in the books, I choose Morgana from Merlin. She is powerful, confident, and loyal. Besides I need another woman in the party so I am not overwhelmed by boys.
7. One Couple (doesn’t have to be romantic): I am a Tolkien addict. My life is Tolkien based. I love Middle Earth. I would invite Faramir and Eowyn because they are favorite OTP (One True Pairing).
8. One Hero/Heroine: Narina has been a big part of my life. I would choose Aslan since he does represent Christ. He would be a important person to listen to in a conversation.
9. One Under appreciated Character: The antihero of Harry Potter is Severus Snape. I have always liked Snape. He promised to protect the students during the battle of Hogwarts. He is the Half-Blooded Prince. He would be a nice addition to the party.
10. A Character of Your Own Choosing: I would invite Mr. Darcy because who doesn’t like him. 🙂 Mr. Darcy and Snape would have deep conversations with one another. Besides Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite Jane Austen books.
Thanks for reading my blog. See ya next week for a new book tag.
From yours truly,