Hope anyone is having a good week so far. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. This month has gone so fast.
I am given the honor to be part of Livy’s book blog tour. She recently published Regal Hearts which I plan sometime soon to write a book review.
Regal hearts can be found on Amazon.
Who Olivia is: She is
Her social media:
Good Reads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14649415.Olivia_Lynn_Jarmusch
- Fedoras. For some reason, I am drawn by them besides the fact that I never tried one on.
- Heels. For one, I don’t own a single one. Not much of a thin heel, I thinking about buying chunky heels. Either way probably safer for my clumsy self. 🙂
- Overalls/Overall Dress. I miss wearing overalls and I think an overall dress would be quite cute.
- Solid colored dresses (any color
- Colored ankle boots (blue, maroon, black)
- Turtlenecks. I might be that one weirdo who actually likes them.
- A few modest cute swimsuits
- Gladiator sandals because who doesn’t want to look like a Roman. XD
- A black laced vintage tea length dress
- Booknerd inspired jewelry (LOTR, HP)
- Boho jewelry (rings, earrings, etc)
- A march band jacket. It has a steampunk vibe to it.
- Elf shaped earrings
- Cowgirl Boots
- Lace skirt/dress
This basically covers it. Remember to buy her new book. Comment below what your fashion style is. See ya next time. Bye. 🙂