This year will be different. Different meaning I will challenge myself. I will see how that goes since I enjoy staying in my comfort zone. Right now I am like this:
This is going to be an interesting year.
- I am known to wear my hair up in a ponytail. Its just easier. There is no hair in my way. I am going to try to attempt putting it down since in a couple of months I am going to be cut it off.
- Try to read at least ten books. I have a checklist of what I need to read this month. So hopefully that will be a success.
- I am going to start taking pictures. I got a Canon Powershot for Christmas. So I have a greater reason to take pictures. Hopefully I will make blog post series about my photography journey each month.
- Start Reading the Bible more. I am gulity of not reading the Bible daily. So I going to start reading the first book of the bible, Genesis. While I read, I am going to start bible journaling as well.
- I am currently rewriting my story, A Prisoner of Scales. Hopefully by the end of the month, get a quarter of it done.
What are you guys’ plans for this month? Are challenging yourself? Tell me in the comments below.
Hopefully by the end of the month, I should be looking like this:
The beginning of many months. Let’s do this.