What every girl needs for a camping trip
When I was younger, my family would go camping all the time. But now that my family has grown and that we moved to the country. Our backyard is a camping ground itself.
- Food and snacks (of course, food)
- Swimwear (two piece or one piece) I would pack two pairs just in case.
- Rain jacket
- Hoodie (Even if it is in the dead of summer)
- Several pairs of sport bras
- Several pairs of underwear
- 3 pairs of pants (yoga, jeans, shorts, etc)
- Some t-shirts and long sleeves
- Some tank tops
- Extras: toothbrush, brush, hair ties, shampoo, etc
- Shoes: Tevas, flip flops, hiking boots (running shoes)
- A Towel
- Tent (of course)
- Sleeping Bag
- A Pillow
- A blanket
- Bug repellent
- A camera
- Two Pairs of PJs.
- A backpack of course maybe two.
- Some music for the trip
- A book(s)
- Appliances (Pots, Pans, Silverware, Paper bowls, paper plates, etc)
If there is anything I missed, comment below. Also comment below your favorite memory going camping.