This month was interesting.
1. Only on Sundays did I put my hairdown. So epic fail. ;/ Yesterday, I cut my hair. So there is no possibility of putting it up.
2. So I read seven books this month. Its mainly because I had a reading slump after reading The One by Kiera Cass. Which is always fun.
3. So I have started taking photos aka self portraits of myself.
4. I have started reading the bible more. Still in Genesis but getting there.
5. So I have not touched the sequel to The Crown of Scales. But I have idea for the third book for the Crown of Scales series. Last Saturday, I had a new book idea. It will most likely be a thriller. Which is always fun. Lets have some nightmares. I might hold off from rewriting and start my new book idea but who knows.
1. Write something anything.
2. Buy candy after Valentines’ Day because sales. 😀
That’s it. Because I will be surprised if I don’t procrastinate at all. This month.