Since Valentine’s day is just around the corner, I decided to give you advice on how to impress a girl. Share this with all dudes. It’s for your safety,men.
1) Please don’t call a girl hot. She is not a temperature. She is human. Show some respect.
2) Girls have to be modest. Doesn’t mean you have to be immodest. Be modest in your clothing choices.
3) When talking to a girl, don’t talk about yourself. Let her know that you care about her needs too.
4) Don’t be afraid to talk with the girl’s friends. Even if what they are talking about makes no sense.
5) Be respectful to other people.
6) Don’t be ugly to other people in front of her.
7) Use common sense.
8) If you think you are going to have a future with a girl, show her that you can handle kids. Hang out with kids.
9) Be honest. Please if you like her, tell her. Please. I am begging you.
10) Whatever you do, don’t respond negatively if a girl asks you, “Do I look fat in his dress?” or “Do I look pretty” or whatever. Unless you really want your eyeballs to be scratched out.
11) Never compare women with other women. If you do, you can say goodbye to that girl.
12) Never ever talk about your ex, or girls you used to like. Just don’t go there.
13) Finally never, ever, never, ever, etc. Tell a girl that she dresses like your mom. Not to be rude but just don’t do it. Or you can say goodbye forever.
Thanks for reading!