- What genres, styles, and topics do you write about? I write fantasy, contemporary, romance, dystopia, science fiction, and poetry. I can write in first POV and third POV. Some of my stories reflect the world’s problems: abortion and human tracking.
- How long have you been writing? I honestly don’t remember. Strange enough. I know the first story, I ever wrote was a mouse and squirrel and they get married at the end.
- Why do you write? To glorify God and to express the real problems of the world when everyone refuses to believe that they don’t exist.
- When is the best time to write?
I can write anytime but I am most active when the sun goes down.
- What parts of writing do you love and hate?
Love: Dialogue, character development, world building Hate: Feedback, the wait in between drafts, deleting your favorite scenes when they don’t even flow with the story, editing
- How do you overcome writer’s block? Usually, I listen to music before writing. I also read what I have written. Check out my blog post on breaking any creative block.
- Are you working on something at the moment? I have several stories. Lynn, a contemporary story. Synopsis:
When one of Lynn’s friends disappears, she begins to track down her. Soon to discover a scandalous organization is behind all of it. Slowly killing each leader of the pack, she discovers her life is more threated. Will she protect her friends or will she be the next victim?Also, I am writing a contemporary short story called A Memory.Synopsis: After becoming a world photographer, Roxy feels alone inside. From poverty to fame, Roxy still feels like she hasn’t found her true potential. When she hears news from home, she feels like her world could split in two. Is this news trying to tell her something? Or will she still be lost in a world of her own?
What are your writing goals this year? Publish a fictional book, I have been working on since forever. Publish a collection of poems on Kindle. Finish another story of mine and sent to my beta readers.I tag anyone who loves to write
Thanks for Reading!