1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
It really depends on what mood I have.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
It depends on why I dislike it. Death boring, I will continue reading. Cursing or inappropriate scenes, it’s a no go.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I will try. I will read short books, ebooks, children’s books, or whatever I can get my hands on.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I will survive. It really depends if its a paperback vs hardback.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Find someone. Look through Pinterest, they has to be someone who has the same opinion.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I have never cried for any fictional situation so I wouldn’t know. Don’t judge me.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
It really depends how thick the first book is. At times, I don’t care about the first book. I just want to read the sequel.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
Sorry, I would love to share my books but I miss already when I am not home. I will continuously text you making sure my babies are safe. It’s safer still in case something happens. You might disappear from the face of this earth.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I will read from a different genre.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
All of them, if I had the money for it. Usually five or anything under $100.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
It really depends. If I am already reading something, I will wait until I finish the book. Or I will dive right into the books.
I tag: Emmaline