Realistic Checklist – 2019
It’s going to be a shorter post but its a great post. A little off my writing/book theme, but you know. My usual routine will return. So the end of the year is near, so I decided to give you a checklist of all the things I plan on doing the year of 2019.
- Donate Blood. I have been avoiding doing this for the longest time.
- Go to a concert whether it be Lauren Daigle or King and Country.
- Travel. I will really be traveling to local cities and have adventures there. If I am lucky, maybe places that are up to seven hours to drive from home. I am basically broke bookworm/writer and visiting Europe is the last thing I need to do to break the bank. 🙂
- Do something spontaneous like ziplining or skydiving.
- Volunteer whether it be at a local animal center, library, etc.
- Take a self-defense class.
- Expand my wardrobe. Transform to that edgy boho style.
Only seven things, why? I will actually do them, shockingly enough. I made a resolution of this year and failed greatly. I have learned from that lesson. Thanks for reading.