Hello, owlnerds. I have decided to change the focus of this blog. I know. I know. I have been down in my game recently. I have been writing posts on poetry and such but don’t worry the change will boost my influence in my blog. and I will post once a week possibly twice a week.
For so long, I thought I could manage a book blog but recently I have been uninspired. So my blog will be dedicated to health, beauty, fashion, and books. My blog will always be a home for books but will not be a prime focus
And if you saw already, my new motto is “One step in the soul and one step out of the body.” The meaning behind is that I am focusing on myself and careless of the body. I am healing in a mental/spiritual journey. For the longest time, I thought of the negative thoughts but now I am looking for happier thoughts. Learning to love myself. The flesh is a dark place, so not allowing the body to take over me. To use my soul to guide me through God’s Word.
New Blog Schedule: Mondays and sometimes Fridays
To new beginnings. Thanks for reading!!!
When I was younger, my family would go camping all the time. But now that my family has grown and that we moved to the country. Our backyard is a camping ground itself.
- Food and snacks (of course, food)
- Swimwear (two piece or one piece) I would pack two pairs just in case.
- Rain jacket
- Hoodie (Even if it is in the dead of summer)
- Several pairs of sport bras
- Several pairs of underwear
- 3 pairs of pants (yoga, jeans, shorts, etc)
- Some t-shirts and long sleeves
- Some tank tops
- Extras: toothbrush, brush, hair ties, shampoo, etc
- Shoes: Tevas, flip flops, hiking boots (running shoes)
- A Towel
- Tent (of course)
- Sleeping Bag
- A Pillow
- A blanket
- Bug repellent
- A camera
- Two Pairs of PJs.
- A backpack of course maybe two.
- Some music for the trip
- A book(s)
- Appliances (Pots, Pans, Silverware, Paper bowls, paper plates, etc)
If there is anything I missed, comment below. Also comment below your favorite memory going camping.
So my blog is mainly about books but since there will be no book reviews for while. I decided to create a post all about the essentials every girl needs in her closet. So I am not like an expert. This list is based on the research have done and my experience.
Essentials Every Girl needs:
- Solid color shirts or long sleeved (white, black, grey, brown, and white)
- Pair of jeans (skinny, jeggings, or whatever you prefer)
- A pair of jean shorts
- A pair of black slacks
- A pair of khaki pants
- A blazer
- A leather jacket
- Plaid shirts
- Least one Kimono (Black or floral)
- Solid cardigans (white, grey, black, brown, and white)
- A light jacket
- A hoodie
- A white blouse
- Tunics (any color)
- A sport bra
- Yoga pants
- Tank tops
- A swimsuit
- Flip flops
- At least a pair of each type of boots (ankle, combat, rain, cowgirl, and riding)
- A pair of flats (black preferably)
- A pair of heels (chunky, thin, or wedged)
- A pair of chacos
- A pair of sandals
- A black dress
- A white dress
- A Striped dress
- A solid color maxi dress
- A floral dress
- Solid color sweaters (white, brown, grey, and black)
- A pair of overalls
- A pair of converse
- Running shoes
- Hats (baseball, fedora, cowgirl, beanie, etc)
- Scarves (thin and thick)
- A pair of gloves
- A belt
- A pair of sunglasses
- A pearl necklace
- A shoelace choker
- A silver or golden chain with a pendant
- Several pairs of earrings of your choice
- Several pairs of t-shirts of your choice
- Handbands, Hair ties, bobby pins
- Some basic makeup (mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow)
Did I miss something? Tell me in the comments below. Once I get at least 50 followers, I will do a special post just for you guys. So like, follow, and share.