This month was interesting.
1. Only on Sundays did I put my hairdown. So epic fail. ;/ Yesterday, I cut my hair. So there is no possibility of putting it up.
2. So I read seven books this month. Its mainly because I had a reading slump after reading The One by Kiera Cass. Which is always fun.
3. So I have started taking photos aka self portraits of myself.
4. I have started reading the bible more. Still in Genesis but getting there.
5. So I have not touched the sequel to The Crown of Scales. But I have idea for the third book for the Crown of Scales series. Last Saturday, I had a new book idea. It will most likely be a thriller. Which is always fun. Lets have some nightmares. I might hold off from rewriting and start my new book idea but who knows.
1. Write something anything.
2. Buy candy after Valentines’ Day because sales. 😀
That’s it. Because I will be surprised if I don’t procrastinate at all. This month.
This year will be different. Different meaning I will challenge myself. I will see how that goes since I enjoy staying in my comfort zone. Right now I am like this:
This is going to be an interesting year.
- I am known to wear my hair up in a ponytail. Its just easier. There is no hair in my way. I am going to try to attempt putting it down since in a couple of months I am going to be cut it off.
- Try to read at least ten books. I have a checklist of what I need to read this month. So hopefully that will be a success.
- I am going to start taking pictures. I got a Canon Powershot for Christmas. So I have a greater reason to take pictures. Hopefully I will make blog post series about my photography journey each month.
- Start Reading the Bible more. I am gulity of not reading the Bible daily. So I going to start reading the first book of the bible, Genesis. While I read, I am going to start bible journaling as well.
- I am currently rewriting my story, A Prisoner of Scales. Hopefully by the end of the month, get a quarter of it done.
What are you guys’ plans for this month? Are challenging yourself? Tell me in the comments below.
Hopefully by the end of the month, I should be looking like this:
The beginning of many months. Let’s do this.